LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Packaging Line

Here’s a video of the LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Packaging Line I posted about earlier. The machine collects elements for a small LEGO set called EV3MEG MINI and packs them in plastic bags, along with building instructions. The LEGO set is a scale model of the official EV3MEG bonus model.

Quite an impressive machine!

The machine is designed by Eric Steenstra, Martijn Boogaarts and Gerrit Bronsveld. They designed this huge automated warehouse a few years ago, so who knows what they’ll make next year!

This entry was posted in Featured Projects. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Packaging Line

1. Lama-mantis says:

I cant wait to see it tomorrow in real life! I hope i can see you too there!
    I have some questions about the robot, maybe you can give answer tomorrow in LEGO World:
    What does the EV3MEG do in the big robot?
    Can I buy the mini EV3MEG?

Other questions about LEGO World:
    Can I buy there NXT stuff?, because i want a sound sensor for my robot.
    I saw in some videos a LEGO MINDSTORMS T-shirt. Can I buy one there?
    Do you have built a special robot for on LEGO World?
    I hope you can give answer there. Have fun!

2. Laurens says:

Unfortunately, I won’t be there tomorrow. You can get a free bag of elements for the EV3MEG MINI – just stand in line when the machine is running.

I don’t think they’ll have NXT sensors for sale at the shop, though. And the T-Shirts are only for crew members, sorry 🙂

• Lama-mantis says:

Ok 🙁
      Maybe they have in one of the stalls sensors? 2 years ago I was there, and i hope the stalls are there again. Thanks for a fast answer!

3. Lama-mantis says:

I now have an EV3MEG MINI!

4. Lama-mantis says:

Can you post a message that tells how the robot exactly works? Because i want build an NXT version of it (but smaller). I hope i can see it!

5. Pingback: Упаковочная линия на базе LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 | Роботы LEGO

6. Pingback: Упаковочная линия на базе LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 | Make Geeks

7. pavel says:

please give me instruction

8. maxime says:

essayes de les reproduires ce n’est pas très difficile

9. jkhjkhj says: